Cable Landing Stations in Guam
Guam is a natural hub and communication gateway for trans-Pacific telecommunications. On this 212-square-mile island, Guam arguably has one of the most extensive telecom infrastructures in the Asia Pacific region and most areas throughout the United States.
There are following cable landing stations in Guam:
- Tanguisson cable landing station: CUCN, AAG, AJC and Guam-Philippine
- Tumon Bay cable landing station: TPC-5, AJC and Pacrim West at
- Tata Piti cable landing station: TGN-Pacific, TGN-IA and PPC-1
- GTA Piti-I cable landing station: SEA-US
- GNC neutral cable landing station and data center: HK-G, JGA North, JGA South, SxS