Kitaibaraki Cable Landing Station (Kitaibaraki CLS) is located at Ashiarai-911-4 Nakagōchō, Kitaibaraki, Ibaraki 319-1552, Japan, is so far the northest international submarine cable landing station in Japan. The Kitaibaraki CLS is the cable landing station for Japan-US CN(J-US) and APCN-2 submarine cable systems.
- Kitaibaraki Cable Landing Station, or Kitaibaraki CLS
- Ashiarai-911-4 Nakagōchō, Kitaibaraki, Ibaraki 319-1552, Japan (36.77434, 140.74175)
- 〒319-1552 茨城県北茨城市中郷町足洗９１１−４
Available Backhaul Providers:
- Japan-US CN(J-US) North and West
- Impacted by the magnitue-9.0 Japan earthquake and tsunami on March 11, 2011, multiple cable cuts occured on Japan-US CN(J-US) and APCN-2 submarine cabel systems, Kitaibaraki CLS was isolated from the submrine networks.