According to information from China Unicom, AAE-1 cable landed in Myanmar on Wednesday, Feb. 24, 2016. China Unicom is the Landing Party in Myanmar for AAE-1 cable. China Unicom is building a new cable landing station in Ngwe Saung, Myanmar.
According to FCC Notice on Application for A Cable Landing License Streamlined Processing Requested, here unveils mysteries and key information about FASTER Cable System & FASTER FCC Cable Landing License.
According to The Times of India, the Centre's green panel has given the Coastal Regulation Zone (CRZ) clearance to Reliance Jio Infocom to build the Indian part of the Asia-Africa-Europe One (AAE-1) submarine cable system at Mumbai. Reliance Jio Infocom, a subsidiary of Reliance Industries, is one of the AAE-1 consortiu of 17 members.
Omantel announced on Tuesday the signing of the supply agreement with Xtera Communications for building Gulf to Africa (G2A) submarine cable to strengthen its position in the region and beyond. The G2A Consortium includes Omantel, Ethio Telecom, Golis Telecom and Telesom Company. Designed with 20 Tbit/s of capacity with the latest 100G technology, the G2A cable will be a direct highway from Salalah in Oman to Bosaso in Puntland and Berbera in Somaliland, with a terrestrial extension to Addis Ababa in Ethiopia.
The AAE-1 Consortium and Xtera Communications announced on Monday the signature of a supply contract for equipping the three terrestrial segments in Egypt, Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore.
Sunnyvale, Calif. – Jan. 13, 2016 – Infinera, provider of Intelligent Transport Networks, announced it has named Scott Jackson as vice president, responsible for overseeing the Infinera Subsea Business Group.
- SEA-ME-WE 5 Cable System Landed in Dumai, Indonesia
- Ooredoo and Huawei Marine to Deploy National Submarine Cable in Maldives
- Nextgen Announces to Build Australia-Singapore Cable (ASC)
- WACS Consortium and Huawei Marine Announce 100G Live Service
- Accelink, Xtera and Corning Reported on Ultra-Long Unrepeatered 100G Transmission
- MainOne Upgrades to 100G with Xtera
- Invader to Build Pacific Light Cable Network Connecting Hong Kong and the US
- Huawei Marine is Contracted to Build Cameroon-Brazil trans-Atlantic Submarine Cable to Connect Africa to Latin America
- Hibernia Express Connects New York to London in Under 58.95ms
- Hibernia Express Trans-Atlantic Cable is Ready For Service
- Huawei Marine Completes Marine Installation of Nigeria-Cameroon Submarine Cable System
- WACS Upgrades with Huawei Marine's 100G Solution
- Huawei Marine Commences Marine Installation of Nigeria-Cameroon Submarine Cable System
- SMW4 and IMEWE Cable Faults Interrupted Internet in Pakistan
- Apple's Data Center Drives AquaComms to Build $300M AEConnect
- AquaComms and TE SubCom Announce the CIF of AEConnect
- Zayo Group Selects Hibernia Express to Expand Transatlantic Network
- Hibernia Networks Partners with Microsoft
- Telstra Reaches China with Low Latency network Connectivity
- AquaComms Announces Microsoft as First Foundation Customer on AEConnect