LONDON – August 3, 2016 – BSO, the global Ethernet network, cloud and hosting provider, announces the international leader in low latency network services is expanding into the United States with the introduction of a metro fibre network in New York City’s financial district. The first of the company’s North America expansion announcements, BSO is lighting up Equinix NY4 – Equinix NY9 – 325 Hudson – 60 Hudson – 165 Halsey – Equinix NY4, a crucial circuit for financial organizations seeking low latency connectivity between key markets.
LONDON – July 27, 2016 – BSO, the global Ethernet network, cloud and hosting provider, announces it has engineered the fastest available trading routes between CME and key financial hubs in Moscow, Dubai and Mumbai. As a well-established market leader in connectivity between established and emerging markets across Europe, the Middle East and Asia, BSO is extending its premium ultra-low latency services across the Atlantic.
FASTER consortium, together with its supplier NEC Corporation, announced on Friday that construction and end-to-end testing of a new trans-Pacific submarine cable system, the FASTER cable system, has been successfully completed and will start service on 30 June 2016.
Sri Lanka Telecom (SLT) has achieved the SEA-ME-WE 5 full landing at the Matara cable landing station. With an investment of $40 million in the SEA-ME-WE 5 submarine cable system, SLT is making Sri Lanka future ready through reliable connectivity to the world.
Sri Lanka is now being a rising telecom hub in South Asia, enabled with multiple submarine cable systems and South Asia's first submarine cable depot in Magampura Mahinda Rajapaksa Port (MMRP) at Hambantota. Submarine cable systems landed in Sri Lanka are mainly owned and operated by Sri Lanka Telecom (SLT) and Dialog Axiata (Dialog).
Sri Lanka Telecom (SLT), the National ICT Solutions Provider is proud to announce that it has been given the opportunity to build, operate and manage South Asia’s first state-of-the-art Submarine Cable Depot in Magampura Mahinda Rajapaksa Port (MMRP) at Hambantota.
- BBG Capacity Promotion Leaflet from Vodafone
- Telekom Malaysia Aannounces BBG Cable Ready for Service
- Microsoft and Facebook to Build MAREA Cable across Atlantic
- Quintillion Networks to Connect Pacific and Alaska Arctic
- Arctic Fibre Acquired by Quintillion Networks
- Retelit Lands AAE-1 in Bari
- Oman to Become Regional Communications Hub with Omantel’s ‘Gulf to Africa’ Cable
- Omantel Lands AAE-1 Cable in Marseille
- Reliance Jio Launches BBG Cable
- BBG Cable Goes Live
- OTEGLOBE Lands AAE-1 Cable in Greece
- Huawei Marine Announces the Launch of New ADIMS
- Brazil Restates Support for Undersea Cable of Angola Cables
- South Atlantic Cable System (SACS) Agreements Come Into Force
- Singtel and Telstra to build APX-West Connecting Singapore and Perth
- TWA Contracts Huawei Marine for 100G Upgrade on TW1
- Telefónica Creates Telxius to Operate its Infrastructure Assets
- Internexa Acquires Dark Fiber Pairs on Telefónica’s BRUSA
- Telefónica Announces the Deployment of BRUSA Cable
- Japan's Banks Provide Finance for Angola-Brazil Submarine Cable