Equinix's South Florida data centre has been selected by Monet Submarine Cable investors to be the cable landing station for Monet subsea cable system between Miami and São Paulo. Monet cable system is invested by Brazilian Algar Telecom, Angola Cables, Uruguay’s Antel and Google. Google is the landing party for Monet in the US and Praia Grande in Brazil.
Google announced on September 6th in a blog post that FASTER Cable Taiwan Extension has been ready for service, offering up to 26Tbps connection between Japan and Taiwan, which currently houses the tech giant’s largest data centre in the region.
Huawei Marine Networks Co., Limited (Huawei Marine) announced on Friday it has been selected by Super Sea Cable Networks Pte Ltd to deploy SeaX-1, a Subsea Cable System connecting the Eastern seaboard of Peninsular Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia.
LONDON – September 8, 2016 – BSO, the global Ethernet network, cloud and hosting provider, announces the launch of ‘Mumbai Connect’, an ultra low latency service that offers ultra-fast, flexible connectivity in/out of India to major global markets.
[Belize City, August 15, 2016] Huawei Technologies USA Inc. and Huawei Marine Networks Co. Ltd. , a global submarine cable network provider - have teamed up with Belize Telemedia Ltd. (BTL) to build an undersea cable system that will connect Belize mainland and San Pedro Island.
Aug. 15, 2016 – Infinera announced today the successful deployment of the Infinera DTN-X XTC Series across Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Submarine Cable System's subsea network. The Infinera DTN-X XTC Series integrates the subsea network connecting the Mediterranean and Middle East regions with MENA's existing Infinera terrestrial network. With the Infinera DTN-X XTC-10, featuring FlexCoherent technology and Instant Bandwidth, MENA can rapidly deploy increments of 100 gigabits per second (Gb/s) of bandwidth, differentiating services and managing costs as it scales network capacity.
- Camtel and China Unicom Signed C&MA for South Atlantic Inter Link (SAIL) Cable System
- BSO Enhances Low Latency Connectivity and Diversity between NYC and Chicago
- BSO Delivers Fastest Connectivity between CME and Moscow, Dubai and Mumbai
- FASTER Cable System is Ready for Service
- Sri Lanka Telecom Makes SMW5 Full Landing Ready
- Sri Lanka, Rising Telecom Hub in South Asia
- Sri Lanka Telecom Builds the 1st Submarine Cable Depot in South Asia
- BBG Capacity Promotion Leaflet from Vodafone
- Telekom Malaysia Aannounces BBG Cable Ready for Service
- Microsoft and Facebook to Build MAREA Cable across Atlantic
- Quintillion Networks to Connect Pacific and Alaska Arctic
- Arctic Fibre Acquired by Quintillion Networks
- Retelit Lands AAE-1 in Bari
- Oman to Become Regional Communications Hub with Omantel’s ‘Gulf to Africa’ Cable
- Omantel Lands AAE-1 Cable in Marseille
- Reliance Jio Launches BBG Cable
- BBG Cable Goes Live
- OTEGLOBE Lands AAE-1 Cable in Greece
- Huawei Marine Announces the Launch of New ADIMS
- Brazil Restates Support for Undersea Cable of Angola Cables