Huawei Marine Networks Co., Limited (Huawei Marine) announced on Friday it has been selected by Super Sea Cable Networks Pte Ltd to deploy SeaX-1, a Subsea Cable System connecting the Eastern seaboard of Peninsular Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia.
LONDON – September 8, 2016 – BSO, the global Ethernet network, cloud and hosting provider, announces the launch of ‘Mumbai Connect’, an ultra low latency service that offers ultra-fast, flexible connectivity in/out of India to major global markets.
[Belize City, August 15, 2016] Huawei Technologies USA Inc. and Huawei Marine Networks Co. Ltd. , a global submarine cable network provider - have teamed up with Belize Telemedia Ltd. (BTL) to build an undersea cable system that will connect Belize mainland and San Pedro Island.
Aug. 15, 2016 – Infinera announced today the successful deployment of the Infinera DTN-X XTC Series across Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Submarine Cable System's subsea network. The Infinera DTN-X XTC Series integrates the subsea network connecting the Mediterranean and Middle East regions with MENA's existing Infinera terrestrial network. With the Infinera DTN-X XTC-10, featuring FlexCoherent technology and Instant Bandwidth, MENA can rapidly deploy increments of 100 gigabits per second (Gb/s) of bandwidth, differentiating services and managing costs as it scales network capacity.
BEIJING, CHINA – Aug. 11th, 2016 – CAMTEL and China Unicom signed the Construction and Maintenance Agreement (C&MA) for the South Atlantic Inter Link (SAIL) Cable. This signing ceremony formally sets up the SAIL Consortium.
LONDON – August 3, 2016 – BSO, the global Ethernet network, cloud and hosting provider, announces the international leader in low latency network services is expanding into the United States with the introduction of a metro fibre network in New York City’s financial district. The first of the company’s North America expansion announcements, BSO is lighting up Equinix NY4 – Equinix NY9 – 325 Hudson – 60 Hudson – 165 Halsey – Equinix NY4, a crucial circuit for financial organizations seeking low latency connectivity between key markets.
- BSO Delivers Fastest Connectivity between CME and Moscow, Dubai and Mumbai
- FASTER Cable System is Ready for Service
- Sri Lanka Telecom Makes SMW5 Full Landing Ready
- Sri Lanka, Rising Telecom Hub in South Asia
- Sri Lanka Telecom Builds the 1st Submarine Cable Depot in South Asia
- BBG Capacity Promotion Leaflet from Vodafone
- Telekom Malaysia Aannounces BBG Cable Ready for Service
- Microsoft and Facebook to Build MAREA Cable across Atlantic
- Quintillion Networks to Connect Pacific and Alaska Arctic
- Arctic Fibre Acquired by Quintillion Networks
- Retelit Lands AAE-1 in Bari
- Oman to Become Regional Communications Hub with Omantel’s ‘Gulf to Africa’ Cable
- Omantel Lands AAE-1 Cable in Marseille
- Reliance Jio Launches BBG Cable
- BBG Cable Goes Live
- OTEGLOBE Lands AAE-1 Cable in Greece
- Huawei Marine Announces the Launch of New ADIMS
- Brazil Restates Support for Undersea Cable of Angola Cables
- South Atlantic Cable System (SACS) Agreements Come Into Force
- Singtel and Telstra to build APX-West Connecting Singapore and Perth