[Belize City, August 15, 2016] Huawei Technologies USA Inc. and Huawei Marine Networks Co. Ltd. , a global submarine cable network provider - have teamed up with Belize Telemedia Ltd. (BTL) to build an undersea cable system that will connect Belize mainland and San Pedro Island.
Aug. 15, 2016 – Infinera announced today the successful deployment of the Infinera DTN-X XTC Series across Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Submarine Cable System's subsea network. The Infinera DTN-X XTC Series integrates the subsea network connecting the Mediterranean and Middle East regions with MENA's existing Infinera terrestrial network. With the Infinera DTN-X XTC-10, featuring FlexCoherent technology and Instant Bandwidth, MENA can rapidly deploy increments of 100 gigabits per second (Gb/s) of bandwidth, differentiating services and managing costs as it scales network capacity.
BEIJING, CHINA – Aug. 11th, 2016 – CAMTEL and China Unicom signed the Construction and Maintenance Agreement (C&MA) for the South Atlantic Inter Link (SAIL) Cable. This signing ceremony formally sets up the SAIL Consortium.
LONDON – August 3, 2016 – BSO, the global Ethernet network, cloud and hosting provider, announces the international leader in low latency network services is expanding into the United States with the introduction of a metro fibre network in New York City’s financial district. The first of the company’s North America expansion announcements, BSO is lighting up Equinix NY4 – Equinix NY9 – 325 Hudson – 60 Hudson – 165 Halsey – Equinix NY4, a crucial circuit for financial organizations seeking low latency connectivity between key markets.
LONDON – July 27, 2016 – BSO, the global Ethernet network, cloud and hosting provider, announces it has engineered the fastest available trading routes between CME and key financial hubs in Moscow, Dubai and Mumbai. As a well-established market leader in connectivity between established and emerging markets across Europe, the Middle East and Asia, BSO is extending its premium ultra-low latency services across the Atlantic.
FASTER consortium, together with its supplier NEC Corporation, announced on Friday that construction and end-to-end testing of a new trans-Pacific submarine cable system, the FASTER cable system, has been successfully completed and will start service on 30 June 2016.
- Sri Lanka Telecom Makes SMW5 Full Landing Ready
- Sri Lanka, Rising Telecom Hub in South Asia
- Sri Lanka Telecom Builds the 1st Submarine Cable Depot in South Asia
- BBG Capacity Promotion Leaflet from Vodafone
- Telekom Malaysia Aannounces BBG Cable Ready for Service
- Microsoft and Facebook to Build MAREA Cable across Atlantic
- Quintillion Networks to Connect Pacific and Alaska Arctic
- Arctic Fibre Acquired by Quintillion Networks
- Retelit Lands AAE-1 in Bari
- Oman to Become Regional Communications Hub with Omantel’s ‘Gulf to Africa’ Cable
- Omantel Lands AAE-1 Cable in Marseille
- Reliance Jio Launches BBG Cable
- BBG Cable Goes Live
- OTEGLOBE Lands AAE-1 Cable in Greece
- Huawei Marine Announces the Launch of New ADIMS
- Brazil Restates Support for Undersea Cable of Angola Cables
- South Atlantic Cable System (SACS) Agreements Come Into Force
- Singtel and Telstra to build APX-West Connecting Singapore and Perth
- TWA Contracts Huawei Marine for 100G Upgrade on TW1
- Telefónica Creates Telxius to Operate its Infrastructure Assets